Dental implants in Playa del Carmen; we keep it simple fo you , all you have to do is set it up. We have a team of representatives waiting to help you.
The first step is to call us at 1-888-838-7913 or you can reach out to us using the contact form on our site. The representative will ask you several questions to understand your dental needs. You will receive an estimate of how much the dental implant procedure will cost you.
If you’re happy with the estimate (it will be lower than in the U.S.), you’ll be ready to book your trip to Playa Del Carmen. The representative who helped you with your estimate can also help you with travel arrangements.
We require patients to stay at least five business days. It is recommended that patients stay an extra two days after that for added care. This is just one of the ways we ensure our patients recover free from infection or any other issues.
What to Expect When You Arrive for Dental Implants in Playa Del Carmen
When you arrive in Playa del Carmen, you will have a chance to settle in before your appointment. You can lie by the beach or pool, and soak up the sun. You will nearly forget you’re in Mexico for dental implants.
When it’s time for your appointment, we will do a computerized dental evaluation. This is to provide information to the dentist and ensure that you just need dental implants. If something else is needed, you will be informed of it and then can make a decision if you would like to move forward with it.
The clinic has state of the art dental technology for our patients. We even have 3D printing technology that guarantees high-quality results for every procedure. This equipment is the same found in the United States.
When It’s Time for the Surgery
Our facilities are attractive, comfortable, and much like the ones, you have in the United States. We have designed our operating rooms in this way to help patients feel completely at ease about choosing us to perform their surgeries.
Anesthesia will be administered according to what the patient feels he/she needs we have Nitrous Oxide (Gas) available.
The dental surgeon will perform the procedure with great skill and have a team of assistants with him throughout the entire operation.
Since the dentist has performed hundreds of dental implant procedures in Playa del Carmen, you can rest assured you’re in good hands.
We know it can be difficult to feel calm when you don’t have experience with the dentist who is going to be operating on you, but we want you to feel 100% comfortable with everything we do. In this way, if you want do video calls in advance of your visit to explain the treatment.
You can rest sure we have gone to great lengths to make this entire process easy and quick for you, so you can take full advantage of it.
Recovery time should take three days or so, therefore, during that time, we will check to make sure everything is healing well, and there are no signs of infection.
In between the checks we perform, you are free to do whatever you wish and can do after you’re feeling better.
This means for example, you can lounge by the beach, pool, or visit the many shops we have in the area.
Our area is incredibly safe, so you do not have to worry about those situations you see on the news in the United States. The reason we have constructed our facility in this area in Playa del Carmen is that we wanted to make it inviting for everyone who needs dental implants.
You can walk around freely without fear. You’ll quickly find that everyone is nice and friendly. They will help you with whatever you need because they know you have come there to seek their services and support the economy.
Putting It All Together
We know there’s a lot of information here, and you really just want to know what you’re getting when you decide to have your dental implants procedure in Playa del Carmen. The following breaks down exactly what you will receive.
- Experienced Dentist – Your dental implants will be performed by an experienced dentist who has helped hundreds of people in Playa del Carmen by performing this surgery.
- Low-Cost Dental Implants – Our prices are much lower because our cost of living is much lower than in the United States – NOT because we don’t have the skills or experience.
- Easy Travel Arrangements – You do not have to worry about making travel arrangements. We will do everything for you. We have resort-style accommodations for you.
- High-End Equipment – We have the latest dental technology available for our patients. You do not have to worry about the dental care you receive from us. We have studied what American dentists do and have, so we made sure to have the same.
- Comfortable and Safe Exam and Operating Rooms – When you come to Playa del Carmen for your dental implants, you will feel like you are getting them in the United States. We have made sure our offices and operating rooms will help you feel comfortable and safe.
- High Sterilization Standards – We have the same standards as the United States when it comes to sanitizing tools and equipment.
The Surrounding area:
- Beautiful Settings – Recovering after dental implant surgery could not be better than doing it in Playa del Carmen. It’s paradise! Why would you want to recover anywhere else?
- Many Activities to Do – Since we are close to the heart of Playa del Carmen, you will have plenty of things to do while you’re staying with us. Enjoy the culture, people, and many shops we have available. Our restaurants provide the best cuisine, and you’ll make memories that last a lifetime.
- A Smile You’ll Love – What’s best about your vacation in Mexico is that you’re going home with a smile you can be proud to show off to everyone.
- Completely relaxed – Is not the only thing you will get, but you’ll be smiling ear to ear because of your dental implants. You also won’t be upset over the thousands of dollars in debt you’ll be in because it cost so much money.
Contact Us Now for Dental Implants in Playa del Carmen, Mexico
We know this is a big step, but it’s one that you will be happy you made because it makes getting dental implants possible for you. Don’t keep hiding behind a closed mouth because you don’t want anyone to see your teeth. Get it taken care of in beautiful Playa del Carmen. You’ll take a vacation AND come back with a lovely smile. Nothing is better than that.
Call us today for more information on how you can take advantage of our premier dental services in Playa del Carmen. We can’t wait to help you look and feel your best.we make it